Sunday 18 November 2012

When and how to say no to Kittens

Jasper like all the kittens finds things and turns them into toys. In this case a pencil. I always try to keep an eye on what they do just to make sure that first of all they are not palaying with something that could harm them and secondly to make sure it is something I do not mind them playing with. That is something that they will not damage no matter what they do or something that I do not mind if they do damage it.


If it is something they they should not play with I just take it away from them and put it away or out of reach. No shouting, no smacking or any negative reaction just a simple no and remove from them.
In this case I decided that it was ok. I was just worried at first that he was chewing the lead and might break it.

No comments:

Post a Comment